Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: For Sale - Girl Size 7 Fancy Flowers Outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a girl size outfit that I want to sell and thought I'd offer here before going to ebay with it.

    It is the retired girl size Fancy Flowers outfit in a size 7. Very good - gently worn condition. I would say it probably runs true to size (skirt might be a tad big and shirt a tad short - but DD wears a 7/8 and can wear it no problem). I can provide pictures and measurements upon request. This would be great for Easter.

    I am asking $38 which includes Priority shipping or will consider serious offers. I prefer paypal or money orders, but will also take a personal check.

    Will be going to ebay on Tuesday night if no takers here. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 08:39 AM: Message edited by: beccachris ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping this back to the front for those who might have missed it this weekend before I put this on ebay tonight. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •